Friday, June 28, 2013

Feeling a certain type of way this evening...

It has to do with feeling stuck in place here.  Feeling all alone here.

Took my kids and their cousin to the movies.  Took them out to eat afterward.  Ugh!! Just kidding.  I enjoyed the movie.  I saw World War Z with Nigel and Noah and Macy saw Monsters, Inc.  That World War Z movie was intense!

Now, at 8:49 PM on a Friday night, I am sitting at home and feeling rather lonely again.  Now that the school year is over, and the class reunion is done, I need to find something else to do with myself.  Hmmmm.... join a club?  Maybe some sort of singles' club for people over 40...  That sounds like something to look into.

At least I was offered a summer school position, and I will have something to do during the day.  Gotta work on this evening thing.  Mr. P is nice and all, but it would be silly to hang my wish upon his star.  Word. The fact that I'm sitting here and feeling lonely says a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment